Saturday, February 20, 2016

Review: A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

A Christmas Carol A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis:
Scrooge, the most miserly of all misers, is shown the true meaning of Christmas by four ghostly visitors - his partner Marley, and the ghosts of Christmas Past, Christmas Present and Christmas Yet To Come. By Christmas day, he has learnt his lesson and is willing to enter into the spirit of things.


What I think:


I read this review for one of my English literature class.
I have seen some movie adaptations of this book before reading it. Reading this story was an entirely new experience though. I loved the way it was written, though it took me a long time to get through it. I'm not used to the way this was written, but is wasn't too hard.
I like the way Charles Dickens descibed his characters. His writing style added to the fantastic reading experience of this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment