Saturday, January 16, 2016

Review: The Trouble with Flying by Rachel Morgan - The Trouble #1

The Trouble with Flying The Trouble with Flying by Rachel Morgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsys:
When nineteen-year-old introvert Sarah boards a plane to fly home after an overseas holiday, the last thing she expects is Aiden, the guy sitting next to her who's never flown anywhere before and refuses to shut up. Hours of random conversation later, they part ways. Sarah can't stop thinking about Aiden, though, and wondering if she made a terrible mistake letting him go. 

Should she abandon her safe, predictable life and go in search of him, or would she be chasing a happily ever after that could never exist in real life?

What I think:
Rachel Morgan is an awesome author. I have read the Creepy Hollow series last year and totally loved it. Even though this series is a completely different genre, I knew it would be good. I love both fantasy and contemporary romance.
What can I say about this book? It's cute, fun and easy to read. I totally could have read this in one sitting if I hadn't started at 11pm and felt like I needed some matches to keep my eyes open when the clock hit 2am. I only needed one more hour to finish this the next day though. So definitely a book you can read on a flight ;).
I liked the characters and the plot. It was a little predictable to me, but that didn't bother me at all.
I'll be reading the rest of this series soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment