Sunday, November 22, 2015

Review: To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han - To All the Boys I've Loved Before #1

To All the Boys I've Loved Before To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsys:
Lara Jean keeps her love letters in a hatbox her mother gave her. One for every boy she's ever loved. When she writes, she can pour out her heart and soul and say all the things she would never say in real life, because her letters are for her eyes only. Until the day her secret letters are mailed, and suddenly Lara Jean's love life goes from imaginary to out of control...

What I think:
I absolutely fell in love with this book. It's a wonderful Young Adult novel. Being written from the perspective of a 16 year old did not bother me. I usually have trouble connecting to younger characters, but this book is not written in a childish way.
The romance in this book is to die for and at some points in this book it all felt so real to me. Jenny Han has a way of writing that really pullls you into the story. The way everything is written is very believable and realistic.
The only negative thing I can say about this book is that it is kind of predictable, but that does not make the story less exciting and did not keep me from giving this five stars.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment