Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Review: A Faerie's Secret by Rachel Morgan - Creepy Hollow #4

A Faerie's Secret (Creepy Hollow, #4)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:
Calla Larkenwood wants nothing more than to be a guardian, but her overprotective mother has never allowed it. When circumstances change and Calla finally gets to join a Guild, she discovers guardian trainee life isn’t all she hoped it would be. Her classmates are distant, her mentor hates her, and keeping her Griffin Ability a secret is harder than she thought. Then an initiation game goes wrong, landing Calla with a magical ability she can’t control. She needs help—and the only way she can get it is by bargaining with the guy who just discovered her biggest secret. 

What I think:
I loved this book so much I can't even get over this story. The fourth book in this series follows Calla, but still shows Violet and Ryn being their adult selves? I'm happy they're still involved.
Can I please take a moment to praise the romance in this book. Again, the romance is awesome! I thought nothing would ever get me over saying goodbye to Violet and Ryn, but this book proved me wrong.
I can't wait for October to find out what's next and I'll probably re-read this series once book 5 comes out and I have it. Even if it's only to get in the Creepy Hollow vibe again.
Nothing but good about this book. And for everyone who's still going to read this book. Prepare for plottwists, loads of small ones and then your mind will be blown.

Rachel Morgan, if you read this, I would kill for and ARC. I already start showing withdrawal symptoms. Just kidding, I love you ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment