Monday, August 24, 2015

Bout of Books read-a-thon 14: wrap-up

Bout of Books

So this week has come to an end and we're saying goodbye too each other after reading side by side for this whole week. I've come across many new blogs and Instagram pages to follow and I really enjoyed doing the daily challenges too. It was a nice added bonus to keep the week more interactive and interesting.

I haven't read as much as I wanted to read this week, but I'm not totally disappointed. I think that, taking in count that I had to work from Monday until Friday, I have read as much as I was able to. 

The books I have read this week are:
• Vanish by Sophie Jordan (Firelight #2)
• The Faerie War by Rachel Morgan (Creepy Hollow #3)
• Hidden by Sophie Jordan (Firelight #3) - 78 of 256 pages

Besides reading those books I have also participated in all challenges but one this week. The only sad thing is that I wasn't able to join any Twitter chat due to the time difference. 

If you're reading this and you'd also like some more bookish friends you can add me on Instagram @the_secrets_in_books.
Maybe we can make a little group chat of fantasy YA book lovers on KIK and talk about books and stuff there? You can always DM me on Instagram so please do, I'd love to meet new people!

Much love,
Ellen



No comments:

Post a Comment